Sunday, July 21, 2013

What's Next?

What's Next?
I spend quite a bit of my time expanding my trove of esoteric knowledge (some would say "useless knowledge").  I thought I'd create a blog where I could share some of it with like-minded deviants.

In my Independent in Detroit blog I write regular posts on software development topics, but I wanted a place to post about all of the other things that fascinate me.  I'm interested in:
  • Health and medicine, particularly as they relate to life extension.
  • Personal productivity.
  • Personal knowledge management.
  • A potential upcoming technological singularity.
  • Other things that I haven't considered yet.
I read a lot.  I mean really a lot, and on a diverse range of subjects.  You can expect to see reviews of books and blogs I've read in here.  You can also expect to see a few well-researched posts, and a lot of my opinions and blue-sky ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment